Contributing to pyskroutz
You are here to help on pyskroutz? Awesome, feel welcome and read the following sections in order to know how to ask questions and how to work on something. There are many ways to contribute, from writing tutorials or blog posts, improving the documentation, adding extra test-cases, submitting bug reports and feature requests or writing code.
For something that is bigger than a one or two line fix:
- Create your own fork of the code
- Do the changes in your fork
- If you like the change and think the project could use it:
- Be sure you have followed the code style for the project.
- Update documentation accordingly
- Add test cases if is applicable.
How to report a bug
When filing an issue, make sure to answer these five questions:
- What operating system are you using?
- What did you do?
- What did you expect to see?
- What did you see instead?